Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Extra Flower Garden Papers

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day, whether you celebrate it or not.  DH and I always exchange chocolates, and this year I bought a special cake for my boys.













If you missed Gotta Grab It, you can now buy Flower Garden as a kit....and it's on special for 30% off.

















Today I made some extra Flower Garden papers.  Use by themselves, or with my Flower Garden collection available at Gotta Pixel.
Look out for a new sneak peek coming soon.

















Sorry link expired.

10 comments:

JeannieK said...

Thank you very much for the 3 additional papers! Got your kit during GGI. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! very pretty papers!
Susie

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Lindsay Jane, I keep saying I won't buy any more kits but then I see what you come out with and cannot help myself! Of course I picked up Flower Garden during GGI! And now more papers, yeah!

libbywilko said...

Thank you ! These are lovely papers.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Moments by Marla said...

Beautiful papers!!! Thank you so much!!

Jen Conlon said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button!

Dannethia said...

Love the colors of the Flower Garden. Thanks for the extra papers.

Raylene said...

Oh Thank You! I will add these papers to the goodies I picked up at the sale! Love these colors! and also thanks for the edges! You are amazing!

Evelyn/Ev/Evee said...

Lovely papers. Thank you so much